Job Search Basics
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Navigate to the RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT application page, https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup .
2. Follow instructions to create USER PROFILE.
3. LOGIN using the USERNAME & PASSWORD created in step 2.
4. Complete the application questions.
5. After completing the application click the SUBMIT button.
6. Next click SEARCH JOBS.
7. Click on any interesting job to open it up for additional details.
8. Click the APPLY NOW button to indicate your interest to our Staffing Coordinators/Recruiters.
9. Logout when finished.
Several features and functions require you to sign in with Email and Password. The requirement protects your account. Anytime we ask for your password we provide a link: “Forgot your password?” Click the link to reset the password. This will require access to the email associated with your account.
1. After completing your employment application click on Job Postings at the very bottom of the page.
2. Review the available jobs (there are likely multiple pages of available positions) & click the CONTACT US button at the top of the page to let us know which jobs you are interested in.
Don’t share anything personal beyond your name. Information like Government ID or Social Security number, date of birth or banking information is only needed once you have your new job. Be careful if you are asked for that information before accepting an offer, (or anytime online.) When we ask for a zip/postal code, we use that to help you find a job. We don’t need your full address.